Friday, August 24, 2007

Mood- This is a very sad week. My father in law passed away. He has been sick but we thought he was getting stronger. He was 86 years old and had lived a full and wonderful life. Now he’s with the Lord. My DH and DD are in Minnesota for the funeral. I could not get off work for this service but will get off for the Arizona service….but I still wish I could be there for support. All alone and what do you do…. Pray and Knit!

WIP-
Pullover for Boo-Boo is almost done. I think that’s a repeat. I did finish the sleeves and have start the bottom ribbing.. I’m going to use the twisted stitch. I’ve been practicing on a wash cloth. My knitting friend at work showed me the technique but pointed out I was twisting every row on the knits. For the bottom she recommends every other row. Hmm I’ll try and see. I’ll let everyone know. I planned on taking a picture of my wash cloth but my daughter has my camera in Minnesota. .

What I’m Doing – Friday night knitting and garage sales tomorrow. Looking for good deals. Now is the time to good used cloths for Boo-Boo.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To –“The Sleeping Doll” by Jeffery Deaver. Read By Anne Twomey. Very good so far.

Weather -Tonight: Showers this evening becoming less numerous overnight.Low 49F. chance for rain. Tommorrow: Partly Cloudy –
High 64- Sunday: High skies – High of 60.Rain on Monday.






No comments :