Friday, August 31, 2007


Mood-
Everyone is home from Minnesota and the funeral. Things went well. Well this is Friday and it’s a holiday weekend. I excited about a extra day to KNIT!!!! But Tuesday will be wicked here at work.



WIP
– Well what can I say about the Pullover. I had to frog the ribbing again. Not a pretty sight. The twisted stitch didn’t look good at all. And my wrist and elbows are giving me fits. I sure hope it doesn’t interfer with my knitting this weekend at the cabin. I’m almost done with one of my DH slippers. I ‘m almost done with the wash cloth with the twisted stitch. I do think it looks good but not on that particular sweater pattern. I got my camera back so I have to work on pictures.

What I’m Doing
– Friday night knitting as usual and we’re going to the cabin for tomorrow and the fair on Sunday or Monday.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – “The Sleeping Doll” by Jeffery Deaver Read By Anne Twomey. On disk 6 of 13 very good – I’ve just not had time for listening and knitting this week.

Weather
Tonight: Rain Showers this evening. High 64 low 49
Tommorrow: Partly cloudy in the morning. Rain showers later in the day.
Sunday: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 56F
Monday: Showers possible in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 40s.

No comments :