Friday, August 01, 2008

What I’m Doing – Lots of weddings. One this weekend and my DH niece next weekend. So there’s showers and events this weekend. My class re-union is also next weekend. I’m not sure that I’m up for that. I’m still thinking about a project for the “Olympics” and Team Alaska.
WIP – The “Forest Canopy Shawl” is coming along. I only had to frog one time this week. I finished the baby hat and I’m to the toe of one of the socks. The socks… 2 at a time on 2 circular needles is still slow. I think I’ll make the charity project for the Guild for the “Olympic Team Alaska". I ran off the pattern yesterday. They are more like slippers rather than socks. “Spiral Socks” is the name of the pattern.
What Audiobooks I’m Listen To - In the car I’m listen to “Break No Bones” by Kathy Reich read by Barbara Rosenblat. "Silent in the Grave" by Deanna Rayboural. It’s a 19th Century mystery that takes place in England. Dukes and all that stuff. I’m listen that at work. I’m listening to a playway while I exercise called “Bad Business” by Robert Parker. Read by Joe Mantegna. Good while I’m working out on the bike or at Curves.
What's On My Night Stand – Still reading Dee Henderson’s book “God’s Gift”. It’s good for the hottub. I’m also reading one other but I’ve forgotten the name.. a frontier 1800 – life near the Mississippi river.

Weather – Cloudy intervals. Low near 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Tomorrow: Mainly cloudy. High 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Sunday: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 50s - more rain.

No comments :