Friday, August 08, 2008

August 8, 2008

What I’m Doing – Olympics starts tonight! I’ve joined TEAM ALAKA (http://teamalaska.blogspot.com) see link on side bar and Ravelympics. Tomorrow a wedding. And of course Friday Night Knit @ theground.

WIP – I felted my DH slippers. See the pictures I posted. I'm thinking of entrying in the State Fair. Not my first choice ..but a "done project" that hasn't been soiled. Rather plain. Nothing to write home about. Ladies in the guild have been encouraging us enter even the simplist of items.The “Forest Canopy Shawl” is on hold and I’m almost done with the second baby sock. I will cast on the Spiral Socks for the “Olympic Team Alaska". I’m going to try 2 on 2 circulars.

What Audiobooks I’m Listen To - In the car I’m still listening to “Break No Bones” by Kathy Reich read by Barbara Rosenblat. I finished "Silent in the Grave" by Deanna Rayboural. I’m listen to “Lovely Bones”at work, written and read by Alice Sebold. Very heart wrenching. It slowly grows on you. I’m still listening to the playway called “Bad Business” by Robert Parker when I’m at curves.

What's On My Night Stand – I finished Dee Henderson’s book “God’s Gift”. Now I’m reading “Deep in the Heart” by Gilbert Morris, a christian writer. I’m really enjoying this light reading about the Texas frontier.

Weather – Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. High tommorrow near 55F with occasional rain showers. Sunday - Cloudy with showers. High around 55F – 50% chance of rain.

No comments :