Friday, September 14, 2007

What’s Going On- I’ve been working on my blog. Trying to jazz it up at bit and learn more things. Our “Friday Night Knitting @ The Grounds” would like to create a blog. We would have pictures of each of us and the items we’re knitting and the social things that are going on with us.

WIP – I finish the homework for the workshop on the “double knit” hat. I finished my lastest washcloth and have cast on a “Newborn baby” hat. I will work on that as my small project.
I’ve finished the body of the “5 Hour Baby Sweater”. I will post a picture.

What I’m Doing - Friday night knitting tonight. Tommorrow my DH and DD have a softball tournament. I will be watching Boo Boo. Then it will be off to the workshop on the Double knit hat

What Audio Books - I’m Listen To - “Dead Wrong” by J. A. Jance, read by Susan Ericksen at work and in the car a book call “Ferry Crossing”. It’s by an English writer and the narrator is very good.


Weather :
Tonight: Overcast with showers at times. Low 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tomorrow: Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday: Mainly sunny. High around 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

No comments :