Friday, September 21, 2007

Mood- I’m tired and anxious both at the same. So much to do and so little time – it my work that has me anxious. We gearing up for our “Tackle Show” and although things are coming together.. there not.

WIP – The “double knit” hat is not going well. I didn’t have the right # of stitches on. And I couldn’t get the hang of working with 2 yarns at the class. Every night this week I did work on – I tink’d it about 100 times. Well 10. I’m not happy about. I’m working on a baby hat for my small project.

What I’m Doing - Game night is off so Friday night knitting. I want to start my EZ baby sweater. There are several people including Zaynob who have knit one. This weekend is the Yarn Council Fiber Expo. I can’t afford the classes. I’m going to help in the Guild’s booth on Sunday. Maybe I’ll get more knitting done. We are going to the cabin tomorrow to close it up. I’ll work on DH slippers and hopefully get them done.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - I finished “Dead Wrong” by J. A. Jance and I also finished “Letter of a Homestead Woman” by Elinore Pruitte Stewart. Letter written by a pioneer woman. It was very good. Now I’m listening to another J.A. Jance novel “Web of Evil”. Read by Karen Ziemba.


Weather :
Tomorrow: Periods of Sun mixed with rain. High 57F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tomorrow night: Rain likely. Low 49F. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday: Periods of rain. High around 55F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

No comments :