Friday, September 07, 2007

Mood- Full and happy! We had a potluck end of the season dinner at work. Hmmm good food and lots of fun.

WIP – I finished Boo Boo’s pullover this week. I posted a picture yesterday. I also finished one of my DH slippers. The guild’s workshop this quarter is “double knit” hat and I have started the homework. I had to cast on with the “provisional” cast on. I went to
http://www.knittingatknoon.com/provisional they have a wonderful video showing how cast on with a crochet hook. Makes it very easy.

What I’m Doing - Friday night knitting, I hope. I did not make it last Friday night because of a family crisis. Tomorrow is the guild’s monthly meeting! I just love seeing what everyone is making. They are going to have someone show a simple mitten pattern that we can use for our charity knitting this winter along with hats.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - I finished “The Sleeping Doll” by Jeffery Deaver very good. We might have a new author to listen to. I’m listening to “Dead Wrong” by J. A. Jance, read by Susan Ericksen.. She’s very good reader. I’m on disk #3.

Weather :
Tonight: Showers this evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tomorrow: Periods of rain. High 57F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tomorrow night: Rain likely. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
Sunday: Periods of rain. High around 55F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

No comments :