Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer has come to Alaska

Mood – YEAH summer is here!!!

What I’m Doing – Getting ready to go to the cabin!!! My husband is recoping from his surgery and we are going to try and stay all weekend at the cabin and celebrate “father’s day”. Getting packed and ready will fall all on me but that’s o.k. He can help a little but I don’t want him to over do it. Hopefully we’ll be able to fish. And his sister and family will be up on Sunday for our annual picnic.

WIP – I'm still working on the “guide post charity sweater”. I’m also working in my grandson’s sweater, just finishing the first sleeve. The buttonhole purse is almost finished. I also started a hat for “Hat’s for the Homeless” project that we we’re doing in conjunction with the “Yarn Harlot's" visit. I will finish soon .. I’ll take a picture and post next week. I’m using a twisted stitch. I like the look. I did finish the baby sweater for my friend’s new grandson and mailed off before I got a “finished” picture. Oh well maybe she’ll take a picture for me.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – I’m listening to “Fresh Disaster” Stuart Woods - A Stone Barrington Novel. Good no brain listening/mystery. I finished “6th Target” by James Patterson but could not finish “Nineteen Minutes” by Jodi Picoult. Kids shooting kids didn’t settle well with me.

Weather – Partly Cloudy – 61 with a high of 63 /low of 52. Wind (cold) from the north 5 mph. Sunrise 4:22 am Sunset 11:40pm.. Lots of sunshine!

No comments :