Friday, July 14, 2006

Mood - It’s a lazy summer /rainy day. The humidity is high.

WIP - The "Ribwarmer" is still on the back burner. I’m working on my Entralac Purse. I’m still knitting the baby sweater for Jonah and I’m done with my first sock.. except the heels and toes which I will do at the same time when I finish the left sock tube. Oh yes and Carrie’s V-neck pullover.. still working on that.

What I’m Doing – Tomorrow I’m going to a finishing class put on by the Knitting Guild. I hope to learn some new techniques that will help me with finishing my project! What Audio Books I’m Listen To - “Theraphy” by Johnathan Kellerman. Very good. Since I last downloaded I’ve listens to Blessings by Annna Quindlen, Twisted by Jonathan Kellerman, Rage by Jonathan Kellerman, Diggin to America by Anne Tyler, Metro Girl by Janet Evanarich, 12 Sharp by Janet Evanovich, and Lost and Found by by Carolyn Parkhurst. Lost and Found was the only one that was very different…. Although good .. different.

Weather - High 60 Showers . Tonight Cloudy with a few showers. Low 53F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Weekend - Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60’s. Chance of Scatter showers.

No comments :