Friday, July 28, 2006

Mood Good I' m glad it's Friday. My shingles has flared up but I'm feeling better.

WIP The tube sock #2 is past the heel! The baby sweater is blocked but I need to sew on the buttons. The matching hat turned out to small it just barely fits Chase. I'm not making my hats deep enough. I did use my new needles and once I used the wrench to tight I decieded that I really like them. I am working on a matching pair of booties.

What I'm Doing This weekend will be busy. We have company and we are going to wedding. Fun time. Then maybe to the cabin on Sunday. I went to my DD's last night and cleaned her house, fixed us a oriental salad and had some Chase time. It was wonderful. He's so cute.

What Audio Books I'm Listen To I'm still listening to "Ten Big Ones" by Janet Evasnovich. We been busy at work and I haven't had time to listen. I just finished "Friends, Lovers, Chocolate" by Alex McCall Smith during lunch today. It was very good. 4*.

Weather - High today 70 and sunny. Chance of rain Saturday - Sunday cloudy and some light rain. High in the 60's.

No comments :