Thursday, March 10, 2005

Mood – I’m get excited!

WIP - I finished the Amsterdam scarf for DD and I’m working on a pair of plum color socks for my little friend Rylee. I also started a “Mistake Scarf” last night out of some low-end cotton variegated yarn. I really like it.


What I’m Doing Today – Work and Worship practice tonight. Getting ready to pack for our vacation. I’m getting my yarn and audio books together first then I will pack around them as I don’t need allot of clothes. I’ve left quit a few clothes at my father-in-laws to use when we’re visiting. The type of clothes I won’t ever wear in Alaska. LOL It doesn’t get hot enough here. I don’t know if I will be able to post for the next 2 weeks. But I will try. I can’t get my pictures uploaded today so I’ll try again tomorrow I guess.

Weather - Well spring has sprung and it raining Currently 38 High today 40 low 33. Rain/snow showers


No comments :