Friday, July 23, 2010

WIP - Masters Level 1 – Swatch 3 done… seed stitch. I frogged swatch 2. Baby slippers – on back burned as is the “Touch Me” scarf… and I’m on the decreases on the baby hat.

What I’m Doing – My husband’s brother and nephew get in this afternoon. We’re spending the weekend at the cabin. He will take Nick fishing and sightseeing. Brian knows his way around .. he lived in Alaska for 10 years before moving back to Minnesota. I will take knitting with me . probably

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - I just finished “Friday Night Knitting Club” … very good story. I like how the women in this story all support each other. I also finish “Remarkable Creatures” and “Traveling with Pomergranates “ by Sue Monk Kidd… 5***. I’ve downloaded several books to my SANSA for the weekend, so I should be set.

What’s on my Bed Stand – “Safely Home” by Randy Alcorn. It take place in China, present day. Two college roommates reunite in China decades after they graduated. Two different walks of life. 3* so far. I plan on reading more this weekend.

Weather - CHANCE OF RAIN .. RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN
• Today: Cloudy with showers. High 63F. Chance of rain 40%.
• Tonight: Chance of rain 50%.
• Tomorrow: Chance of rain 60%.
• Tomorrow night: Chance of rain 40%.
• Sunday: Chance of showers.
• Monday: Showers.
• Tuesday: Showers possible

No comments :