Friday, July 09, 2010

July 9th - Is it really summer...oh yeah this is Alaska!

Mood - Summer is suppose to be here… huh???? At least the flowers and garden are growing.

WIP- I’m working on my Masters Level 1.. so not much knitting getting down. Practice, practice, practice. I’ll try and post a picture of my finished swatches. Still working on the baby slippers. Still working on my “Touch Me” scarf… which I frogged and started over. #3 project on the needles is “another” baby hat…. Almost done.

What I’m Doing - This weekend .. home.. Friday Night Knit’s tonight and babysit my little munchkins. Tomorrow is Knitters of the North monthly meeting and annual picnic. I think I will bring potatoe salad.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - Lots of audio books… In the car…. I just finished “ The Surrendered" by Chang Lee … pretty intense. About a Korean orphanage and the aftermath o he Korean war. Also “The Double Comfort Safari Club” #1 Ladies Det." By Alexander Mc Call Smith… I just love his books. Here at work I’m listening to "Traveling with Pomegranates" by Sue Monk Kidd. This books is a true story about her relationship with her daughter. I like it.

What’s on my Bed Stand "Looking for a Miracle" by Wanda Brunstetter - Almost done. I even spend some time reading in the Hot Tub now that it’s fixed… very relaxing.

Weather - CHANCE OF RAIN 60% …………… don’t you think ?
• Today: High 69F - Chance of rain 30%.
• Tonight: Low 54F - Chance of rain 60%.
• Tomorrow: High 61F - Chance of rain 60%.
• Tomorrow night: Low 50F - Chance of rain 60%.
• Sunday: Showers possible.

No comments :