Friday, May 09, 2008

What's up - "Friday Night Knit" at "The Ground" tonight - I'm going to work on the baby sweater. Tommorrow is the "Knitting Guild" and a "Short Row" seminar.... and my husband has a run early in the morning. Sooooo off to the race.. then I'll race to the seminar... then I'll race over and pick up my husband... then he'll race back at 3PM and pick me up.. whew I'm tired just writting that.

WIP - Well the baby sweater is finished. I've blocked it and tonight I'm going to finish weaving in the ends and I might look for buttons. Hope to finish this weekend. If I have time I will start my socks .. the 2 on 1. I'm finishing the small baby sock .. the one from the March Sock seminar. They don't fit Chase so I will have to wait and see who will be the luck baby!

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - I'm listening to "Home to Holly Springs" by Jan Karon.
Father Tim travels back to his boyhood home. I just love listening to this story .. expecially through Scott Sower. He's such a great narrator.

Weather : - Rain ... Rain.. GO AWAY
Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy skies. High near 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow night: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday: Overcast with rain showers at times. High 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday: Chance of showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 40s.

No comments :