Friday, March 28, 2008

What’s up - We had a wonderful Easter!

WIP – The “Blue boy baby sweater” is finished!!! I have also finished a newborn hat.. hmm. The booties I made with matching yarn.. well that’s another subject. I didn’t have enough yarn. So I’m going to keep as a sample. I need 6 oz of yarn on size 3 needle. Oh well I though I weighted 13 oz. Guess not. Everything is on hold for now. Fingerless gloves, scarf, etc. Now I have to figure what to take on vacation to Az.

What I’m Doing - My husband and I are headed for Az. We have someone to watch the dog and someone to say at the house and we are are having one of our bathrooms remodeled while we are gone. Lots going on. We are have my DH father’s memorial service next week so we will have lots of family. The Az. House has been sitting for 9 months…hmmm lots of cleaning but then lots of sun. I’ve got to pack and get everything ready.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – I finished “Lady Killer” by Lisa Scottoline- I loved it. I’m just finishing ”Double Cross” by James Patterson. Very thrilling.

Weather : Its spring.. hoorah and the roads are dry but all the cars are muddy.

No comments :