Thursday, March 06, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

What’s up - Well it’s Friday! Update on our friend Pauline. She’s doing allot better. She’s still having pain in her leg. She’s looking allot better… she needs to slow down a little. I wish she had some help.

What I’m Doing – Friday Night Knit tonight and tomorrow is “The Guild”. It’s always fun to see what people are knitting.


WIP – The “Entrelac Scarf” is still on my needles and put away. I’ve started a baby hat for my daughter’s best friend. Her shower is in 3 weeks. I also plan on making some booties. My “Baby Blue sweater is almost done. The Lace cardigan is to the armhole decreases. The thrum mitten … well I’m going to frog them. The yarn I pick out for this project doesn’t seem to be working. I have something else in mind. I’m trying to concentrate on 2 projects at a time.. well see if this will work.


What Audio Books I’m Listen To – I just finished “Hand of Evil” by J.A. Jance. It was very good and I just started “Lady Killer” by Lisa Scottoline read by Barbara Rosenblast.. one of my favorite readers. This is her new book and I was surprised that the library had a copy!

Weather : Rain Rain and more rain.. you’d think it was “April”
Today: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 39F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain
Tonight: Rain and snow showers this evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 33F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Tomorrow: Snow flurries and snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Tomorrow night: Snow showers. Low 31F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Sunday: Mix of rain and snow. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper 20s

No comments :