Friday, February 15, 2008

Mood- I’m tired and stressed both at the same. So much to do and so little time – it my work that has me anxious. We gearing up for our “Shooting Sport Show” and although things are coming together.. there not. Also my elbow is killing me

WIP – The baby sweater….. well it’s on my list to do this weekend. I’ve but the entralac scarf on hold. I signed up for a sweater classed taught by Toni .. it’s a Lily Chin knit with Brown sheep cotton. I missed the first class but I visited with Toni and now I’m on track. I’m also finishing a project my friend Bobbie started.. a pair of fingerless gloves. Almost done.

What I’m Doing - Game night is tonight. I be missing Friday Night Knits @thegrounds. My work is piling up so much to do.. so little time.. or rather people aren’t co-operating.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - I finished “The Choice” by Nicholas Sparks. I had downloaded it on my I-pod and I took it with me on vacation. Small size and handy. I downloaded the new “Stephanie Plum” by Janet Evanovich. I’ve been listening to pod cast all week. They are
fun…. I especially like “Sticks & String…. David Reidy from “down under”. I download all 50 of his pod cast.

Weather : Snow and more snow .. it beats 20 below …. (I think)
Tonight: Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 13F.
Tomorrow: Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 23F.
Tomorrow night: Snow showers. Low 21F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Sunday: Snow showers. High 27F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.

No comments :