Friday, January 25, 2008

What’s up - Well our friend Pauline is in the hospital. Heart. She had 2 stents put in yesterday. I guess it was touch and go. PTL she’s better.

What I’m Doing – Friday Night Knit tonight. I will miss Pauline. I’m planning on working on the “Dutchess Helmet Hat”. I really liked the “Thrum Mitten” class. When I went home I frogged and started over as my gauge was not good.
WIP – The “Entrelac Scarf” is on hold. My niece had her baby yesterday so I need to start her baby sweater. I bought the yarn sooo. I better get going.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – I’m still listen to “The Choice” by Nicholas Sparks read by Holster Graham on my IPod, and “Facets” by Barbara Delinsky read by Joyce Bean. I also finish the playaway “Fall on Your Knees” by Ann-Marie MacDonald. It was 3****

Weather : Well it’s snowing STILL.
Tonight: Snow showers and flurries ending. Partly cloudy skies. Low 2F. Winds N at 10 to 20 .
Tomorrow: Mostly sunny skies. Cold. High around 10F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Cold. Low -4F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday: Partly cloudy. Cold. High 6F. Winds light and variable.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Linda - I hope Pauline is doing better. Is she at Providence? I was just there Wed-Thurs and had Dr. Sellund do an angiogram - he's a wonderful doc! If she had him, she is blessed.