Friday, November 09, 2007

What’s Going On – Friday Night Knit@thegrounds tonight! I’m going to start ona helmet hat for a birthday present for an 11 year old. Tommorrow is Knitters of the North and we have to bring the snack. Hmmm what to make?

WIP This week I’m working on the fingerless mittens still. I bought eyelet buttons for the “boy baby sweater”. So far I’ve added to buttons. I really like knitting the button on the same row as the button hole. If I use double point needles for the sleeves then when I’m finished all I have to do is block! I need to have this sweater done by next Friday. We’ll see.

What I’m Doing – This weekend KON and relaxing and knitting. I do need to grocery shop. Get geared up for thanksgiving. I hate to go to the commissaray though. Why does thanksgiving and Christmas fall on the “woman” of the house.


What Audio Books I’m Listen To – I’m still listening to “The Burnt House” by Faye Kellerman. In the car I’m listening to “10 Days in the Hills” by Jane Smiley. She’s a good writer but…. There are places where I fast forward because she gives too much information. I also am listening to a playaway – ‘Eye Contact” by /cammie Mc Govern. Read b?y Julia Fletcher. It’s a novel about an Autistic child and the prejudices that go with raising a child with special needs. I really like the idea of these “Playways” they are light and compact and I expecially like them when I’m working out at Curves. Which I got to go 2 times this week.

Weather - Sounds like it going to snow……
Tonight: Cloudy with rain and snow showers this evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy with scattered snow showers mainly during the morning. High 34F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Tomorrow night: Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low 28F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Sunday: Snow showers at times. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.
Monday: Morning snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the low 20s.

No comments :