Friday, November 16, 2007

What’s Going On – A date with my husband tonight. We will go to a local UAA Men’s basketball game. Tomorrow knitting workshop with KON and in the evening a Knitting Class at the Knitting Grounds.

WIP – Fingerless mitten is still and orphan… but I’m to the thumb. The “boy baby sweater” is coming along .. 3 buttons and I’m almost to the sleeves. I got my order from “Knit Picks”. More needles? And a little yarn that was on sale. Some that my LYS was out of. I’ve got a “Cable top down hat” in Mint green (see picture) that I’m working on for a Belated Birthday Present. Its fun and fast but the directions leave a lot to be desired. It’s a good thing that Zaynab and Grandma got me going!

What I’m Doing – Getting ready for Thanksgiving and trying to think about Christmas. We will be in Hawaii for part of Christmas with my daughter. It won’t seem like it but I’m going to decorate anyway.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – I finished “The Burnt House” by Faye Kellerman and “10 Days in the Hills” by Jane Smiley. Still listening to a playaway – ‘Eye Contact” by /Cammie Mc Govern. Read by Julia Fletcher. In the car I’m listening to “The Garden of Eden” by Faye Kellerman read by George Guidall. It’s a collection of short stories and very good.


Weather - Brr… it’s getting cold but not enough.. snow showers... that means
wet snow and icy roads.

Today: Overcast. High 28F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies. Low 19F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tomorrow: Mainly cloudy. High 24F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow night: Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Low near 15F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Sunday: Light snow at times. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the low 20s.

No comments :