Friday, January 26, 2007

Mood – It’s Friday - hard to believe that’s it’s almost Feburary. Our weather has been terrible. Snow, snow, snow. Tonight it’s suppose to get really warm and rain.. oh great .. slushy ice skating time.

WIP - I'm working on the “Odessa Hat” w/beads for my DD. I’ve frogged it 3 times and tonight I’ll do it again. Grrr. It’s a great pattern but I’m disappointed in the yarn. I’m also working on a Drop stitch scarf out of “Cherry Hill” yarn. It’s really an easy pattern. And I love the yarn.. it's so very soft. I’m trying to finish my SIL slippers.. I finished one but I hope to finish it this weekend.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – I just finished "Night Fall” by Nelson DeMille - 5 stars and I’m now listening to “Trunk Music” by Michael Connelly - A Harry Bosch Novel read by Dick Hill. Also very good.

Weather - Cloudy with rain and snow. Low 22F with temps rising to near 35F. ENE winds shifting to SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain. 60%.

1 comment :

a bit-knit obsessive said...

I love that scarf! Where did you get the pattern?