Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mood – Thursday night yeah… tomorrows Friday.. Stress... work problems- We have a bad worm going around at work.

WIP – KAL Washcloths #2 - Day 1. #2 fixation sock. Finished #1. I hope to upload some pictures. Working on 2nd pair of socks. Green - for a birthday present. Getting ready to go on vacation so I will take "little" projects with me. Looking for ideas for Christnas presents.

What I’m Doing - Getting my mom's house cleared out. Accepted an offer. They want to be in by August 30th. That would be great .. to go on vacation and not have to worry about that any more.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – Just finished “The Kalahari Typing School for Men” by McCall Smith Alexander and "Morality for Beautiful Girls" also by Mc Call Smith,very good. Next up "Full Bloom" Janet Evanovich.

What's on my night Stand"Evidence of Harm:Mercury in Vaccines and the Autism Epiudemic" . Very interesting. And "Knitting Rules! By Stephanie Pearl-Mc Phee.

Weather – High 60 Low 52… Rainy – Rainy -Rainy and more rain.

No comments :