Friday, August 04, 2006

Mood – Good /tired

WIP – I’m still working on Jonah’s hat. 2 more inches and I will start the decreases. Getting ready to start on toe #1 of the Fixation Socks. And I joined a KAL. Monthly Washcloths. It’s been fun. Already on day 3.

What I’m Doing – I’m working VBS at church this week at night .. I'm tired. But it's fun watching all that energy. I'm working with the worship team and they are "High Energy". Glad I'm just running the Power Point.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – Just finished “Love Overboard” by Janet Evanorich. Still listening to “Ten Big One”… but I’m almost done. I started “The Kalahari Typing School for Men” by McCall Smith Alexander in the car.

What's on my night Stand – I’m in between books right now.

Weather – Rainy – Rainy -Rainy

No comments :