Friday, June 16, 2006

Mood - It's friday .. phew at last ...it's been a hard week

WIP - I finished Chase's sweater and I am going to add 3 baseball buttons. I will make a buttonhole loop. I'm still working on SIL's Slippers. I Started a pair of socks for the "Knitting Grounds" sock challenge. This is a tube sock with a waste yarn insert where the heel is. After I create the tube and the sock is the right length. I will go back and rip out waste yarn, pick up the "live" stitches and knit the heel, the same as the toe. The pattern is k2, p2 for 1 inch, the row 1, k2,p2 - row 2 - straight knit. I will follow this pattern on the top of the sock to the toe. This is the challenge. Everything is a first for me. I attended the enterlac purse class. This is more complicated than I thought it would be. I think I have the hang of it. I will post a picture. I still need to finish the "Ribwarmer" and the "Ballet V-Neck" sweater.


What I’m Doing - We are going to the cabin Saturday and then we will have a father's day picnic on Sunday with extended family. I plan on knitting and listening to books.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - :
“The Da Vinci Code”
by Dan Brown. It a little hard to follow.... read by Colin Stinton... he has a soft voice. I have to listen a little more before I give an opinion. Just finished "A Cold Heart" by Jonathan Kellerman very good at least a 4*. I just finished "Blessings" by Ann Quindlen, 3* and the "Hard Way" by Lee Child. A little slow at first but o.k.


Weather -
High 59 Scattered Showers . Tonight Cloudy with a few showers. Low 49F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Rain tapering off

Weekend - Times of sun and clouds. High 60s and low 50's.



No comments :