Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Mood - Anxious, worried- My mom is having health issues and I’m involved with her care.

WIP - Finished the “Pulse Warmers” – They are nice. But too cold now to use. I will use at hockey games. I will post a picture next time. I finished the Felted mittens for Elle, for her birthday. They turned out nice.. but I wasn’t very happy about the stripes. I’m working on the Blue Mittens for my DD. One down 1 to go. Matching Headband. And a sampler for the “Sweater Workshop” class I’m in. Also christmas washcloths. I’m also working on a Christmas scarf – "Touch Me" – I’m making it for one our factory reps’ wife. He ask me in July.. so I better get done.

What I’m Doing - Finishing up the mittens and headband. I don’t want to think about Christmas – and it’s just around the corner. My DH is hunting in Minnesota this week. I should be getting my closets cleaned out… oh well.


What Audio Books I’m Listen To - “A Breath of Snow in Ashes” by Diana Gabeldon..her lasts book in the “Outlander” series. Disk 20.

Weather - Brr winter is here. High 19F. Low 14F. Winds from the north---5 to 10mph. Overcast Snow on Friday - hurrah

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Zing. I was searching on the search engines for purse and handbag related websites and was using the keyword monogrammed purse and found your great page with the title this post. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword monogrammed purse. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Thanks for your time.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Zing. I was searching on the search engines for purse and handbag related websites using the keyword louie purse vaton and found your very nice page with the title this post. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was really amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword louie purse vaton. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Gotta run. Thanks for your time.