Friday, August 26, 2005

Mood – Friday- Happy- Vacation is coming!!!!

WIP - Birthday scarf for a co-worker. Need it done by Monday. Hat for Cindy. And started Amble socks.. although I don’t think I like color. I’ve got my index cards done with the pattern all written out.

What I’m Doing
– Getting ready to go on vacation and my DH semi annual Doctors appt. in Seattle. First to Modesto for a softball tournament.. then to Oceanshore, Wa. We will spend a week with my good friend and knitting buddy. Then to the doctor. Pray for my husband if you think of it. I want to go to LYS tonight for Open knitting. I need to look for more PLUM color Galway so I can finish the felted slippers for my DD. (see picture)

What Audio Books I’m Listen To- Since I last posted, I’ve read 4 books and started one that I decided against. Now I’m listening to “Dead Sleep” by Greg Iles and it’s very good.
While we’re at the Cabin last week I listen to "Sudden Prey", "Vanishing Acts", "By A Spider’s Thread" and "In the Company of Cheerful Ladies". All good!

Weather - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. High today 62F Low 46F



No comments :