Friday, July 22, 2005

Mood – TGIF – and the weather is nice. No smoke. Good forecast for the weekend.

WIP - I’m still working on my Chutes and Ladder socks. I had to frog the second sock 2x. What’s up with that? Oh well… I only have 9 days left to finish them and 2 birthday scarves. I will be busy this weekend. We are going to the cabin – usually I just work on items that can be exposed to smoke. Ie: Snoopy’s sweater and clogs but I guess I will wash the socks before I give them to my little friend.


What I’m Doing Today – Tonight is Bunco and then home to pack for the weekend. I have Monday off too. So it will be nice to just relax and go fishing.

What Audio Book I’m Listen To
- I’m listening to John’s Sandford’s “Mortal Prey” - just started. I just finished disk 6 of “Nights of Rain and Stars” by Maeve Binchy, but I only brought 2 disk with me to work. It’s going slow. Nice story though… not to intense, lots of characters.

Weather - Warm and clear. Possible showers by the mountains later tonight. Currently 68 High today 70 low 58.


No comments :