Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mood – Wonderful!

WIP I’m working on another birthday scarf--- A drop stitch style. It’s been fun to work but the EROS ribbon yarn is terrible…. It’s snags really easily.


What I’m Doing Today –We’re getting busy at work with spring fishing tackle orders and I’m busy uploading Wal-Mart inventory and P.O.’s and working with the Retail Link. Away from work.. I’m helping with High School Softball. I’m the scorekeeper for East High School. You can catch me at the softball fields, soaking up the SUN and knitting in between innings and games!!! That’s right.. SUN. We are breaking all records.

Weather -Warm and sunny ..high clouds. Currently 62 High today 67 low 43. Spring is here and we’re breaking all records. No rain in the forcast.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Nice scarf.. what is the pattern?