Friday, March 06, 2009

WIP'S and Finished

What I'm Doing – Work, work, work - finally the project is almost done. Now to get caught up before we go to Arizona.

 


WIP – I finished the birthday scarf and fingerless mittens for a friend. 2 Weeks ago I took a refresher class at "Knitting Grounds" on the Entrelac scarf. See picture. I'm making this with  Trendsetters "Tonalita". The yarn is 52% wool and 48% acrylic. I'm not liking how it felts to itself. The colors are great and its so so soft. I'm planning on finishing Entrelac #1 scarf. I also took a sock class from my friend Stephanie at "The Grounds". I wanted to learn to knit socks on a small circular 12". Well for my foot size I think I'll need a 9" circular. I'm making the "Slouch Sock" out of Socks, Socks, Socks. Which is a great book.  I'm to the toe decrease on #1 sock and I'm on the 3 slouch on #2 sock.


What Audiobooks I'm Listen To – I'm listen to "Divine Justice" By David Baldacci read by Ron McLarty in the car. I find myself sitting in the driveway all the time. A great listen. Also on mu Sansa I've listened to  Spare Chanfe bye Robert Parker read by Kate Burton. 3*.

What's On My Night Stand -  Been to tired to read
L.


What's Pod Cast - On My Sansa - I-POD  "Knitpicks", "Sticks and Strings", and Let's Knit 2-gether".


Weather – Snow showers tonight. Low 20. 1 to 2 inches of snow. Itidarod start tomorrow and after that we don't want no more stinking snow.

 


No comments :