Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 28th

What I'm Doing – I've been busy between work and putting Christmas decorations away. My big project is loading my "stash" on to Ravelry.

WIP – I finished the baby hat and gave to the baby. I started a birthday scarf and fingerless mittens for a friend. I'm using my own pattern for both. I made 1 fingerless mitten flat and planned on seaming but decided that I didn't like. I frogged and then made in the round. The only tricky part was the thumb hole. Woo woo I did it. I posted my pattern on my Ravelry project page. I had 2 skeins of "bumpy lumpy" yarn that my sister gave me for Christmas and it I knit the scarf out of the 1st skein but that oh hold, made the "fingerless mittens" now I'm finishing the scarf with the remainder of the yarn.

What Audiobooks I'm Listen To – I finished "Gone"by Jonathan Kellerman. Read by John Rubinstein. 3* I just finished with "Cruel Intent" by J.A. Jance. Very good. I'm listening to "Cross Country" by James Patterson. This is my car book. I just finish 24 hours by Greg Iles was excellent. As usual. Now I'm listening to "Spare Change" by Robert Parker. I just downloaded them from the library on my "Fuze".Download then drag n drop.

What's On My Night Stand - "The Gold Coast" by Nelson De Mille. Still...... L

What's Pod Cast - On My Sansa - I-POD"Knitpicks" and Philospher's Zone" - Recommended by Dave Reidy from "Sticks and Strings".

Weather – Snow showers tonight. Low 16 with NEE wind. Brrr. 1 to 2 inches of snow. old and a little snow. Boooo.

No comments :