Friday, June 06, 2008

What’s Going On - We're staying home this weekend. I hope to plant flowers, go garage saleing, and KNIT.

WIP – I'm still working on DH felted slippers - I did get allot done. I'm on the 9 section of the Forest Canopy Shawl" and...... I'm sure happy for life-lines. I'm thinking of getting some of the "new NORO sock yarn" that Zaynab just got in - I'll take a picture of it after I decide on the color--- like I need more sock yarn.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To – "The Front" by Patrica Cornwell.. read by my favorite reader... Kate Reading. In the car - "Critical" by Robin Cook read by George Guidall.
I finished "Compulsion" by Jonathan Kellerman rb: John Rubinstein. 5* very good.

Weather - Summer might be here? We saw the sun today! But it sounds like rain for the weekend....
Tonight: Cloudy with a few showers. Low 47F. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow: Cloudy with occasional showers. High 57F. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday: Cloudy with a few showers. High 56F. Chance of rain 30%.

No comments :