Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mood - O.K. my mom's radiation is over and now I'm not a frazzled. I'm still living at her home. Trying to work 3-4 hours in the office. My husband come over and stay's with my mom. She can be alone for a short time. We're never more than 5 minutes away. (My home is 6 streets away). Tommorrow is doctor day.

WIP - I'm just starting the sleeve decrease and V-neck on my "Sweater Workshop" sweater. I'm making it out of Purple Ballet by "Artful" it's made out of 45% nylon 5% acrylic 20% cotton #247 Romeo/juliet. I'm also on the needles is a "Black Hat" for my friend Cindy. Merino Stretch which is very... soft. I will attempt to put a "ponytail" opening for her. My own pattern. Still on the needles is the headband.

What I’m Doing - Checking out books from the library on knitting. I have about 10 right now. Very interesting and fun to look through. My husband is going to come and sit with my mom on Friday night so I can go to Knitting. I can't wait.. I miss my knitting friends. I just bought some yarn to make my mom some mittens. Her gloves do not fit because of the water retention issues she is having.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To - Since I finished "A Breathe of Snow and Ashes“ (5)* * * * * I've read "Ice Harvest" by Scott Phillips. I give it * * "London Bridges" by James Patterson- * * * , "Honeymoon" by James Patterson * * * *, and "True Believers" by Nicholas Sparks * * * . Right now I'm listening to "Turning Angel" by Greg Iles... at least * * * *.

What's on my night Stand - "Sleep No More" by Greg Iles. Very very good. While I'm staying here with my mom I'm reading more in the evenings so I can hear her if she needs me.

Weather - Brrr Weather Bug says -10 Below tonight with low clouds and fog. High tommorrow 5 degress Low -10 below. Wind chill of -17 Humidity 77%

No comments :