Friday, September 30, 2005

WIP - I'm finishing up the felted bag. I’m working on the I-Cord. I will go to knitting tonight at my LYS. I’ve been trying to go on Tuesday’s b/4 Bible study. It’s fun. I’m also working on a pair of felted mittens for my DD. I also bought yarn for a pair for DIL. I also signed up for a fingerless glove class! Whew...lots to do, and a sweater class, using “The Sweater Workshop” book. Bought yarn for Face cloths and got a pattern. So I will be busy knitting!!!!

What I’m Doing – I’m going to plant tuplips, clean out all the flower beds and get the “white lights” ready. I also want to bake some bread and bulk hamburger.

What Audio Books I’m Listen To
- I just finished“Blood Memory” by Greg Iles. A very good book. Guess what I have “A Good Yarn” on CD. I’m planning on listening this weekend while I knit!!!.

Weather - Overcast with rain showers at times. High 53F. Low 42F.Winds light and variable. Change of rain – 50%


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Google Calendar Imminent?
InternetNews Business Report Boston News DC News NY News SiliconValley News select a newsletter above, type your email and click the arrow to sign up! It's been an open secret among entrepreneurs in Silicon ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my the greates vitamin in the world related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

The Dashboard Keyboard
After reading my blog " Maximizing Mini MIDI Keyboards ," a reader wrote in with an intriguing challenge: I used to have a small keyboard that I affixed to a board that was attached to a 360-degree camera ...
For all your legal needs Check out our New notary public new york Site,